To quit smoking with an aromatherapy inhaler a great way to manage withdrawal symptoms and cravings that derail so many quitting attempts. A personal inhaler can be critical to success, because it is compact and easy to reach for when the craving of smoking a cigarette comes along. Psychologically, holding an inhaler in your hand also takes the place of a cigarette.
Ingredients: Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) simultaneously tackles both the psychological and physical addiction of nicotine use. When inhaled, it causes a warming sensation in the chest and throat. It is valued as a vasodilator (stimulates local blood circulation). Angelica oil (Angelica archangelica) has calming effects, helps to curb cravings, relieves headaches and supports respiratory health. Orange eo (Citrus sinensis) inspires feelings of cheerfulness and vigor. With its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, Orange can be used to help support the immune system and promote well-being.
To use: Unscrew lid, hold the tip just about a half an inch below your nostrils and inhale deeply. Use 3x/day or on need-be-basis (should last you 6-8 weeks when closed properly). Colors of inhaler tubes vary.
• Skin-test "MartiScrub" products by applying a small amount to skin of inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
• Keep "MartiScrub" products closed and out of reach of children & pets.
• Keep oils away from eyes and ears.
• If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
• Store products out of sun and extreme weather conditions.
• "MartiScrub" products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The user assumes all risk, liability, and responsibility.