This aromatherapy Canine Wound Gel is gentle (alcohol-free) and easy to administer. An advantage of a water based gel is that essential oils avoid water (hydrophobic) and are drawn to fats (lipids), so they move quickly from the gel on to your dog's skin, even if he/she tries to lick the gel off. Use this skin-healing gel on any irritated skin, sores, bug bites (fleas/chiggers), rashes and/or lickomas.
Ingredients of Canine Wound Gel at a glance: Organic Helichrysum Hydrosol (Helichrysum italicum), Aloe Vera Jelly^, Essential oils of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), Colloidal Silver.
Size: 1 oz green glass dropper bottle.
(^) Martina uses Aloe Vera that is 99.75% pure with only 0.25% added all-natural preservatives: potassium sorbate and citric acid. Guar gum (from beans) is added as a thickener. This mix is called "Aloe Jelly".
• Skin-test "MartiScrub" products by applying a small amount to skin of inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
• Keep "MartiScrub" products closed and out of reach of children & pets.
• Keep oils away from eyes and ears.
• If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
• Store products out of sun and extreme weather conditions.
• "MartiScrub" products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The user assumes all risk, liability, and responsibility.