Hand & Foot Balm with Calendula & Melissa is the perfect solution for rough hands and feet, even cracked heels.
The main ingredients that will do the job to soothe irritated, red, swollen and/or cracked skin are calendula infused Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis) and Lemon Balm Leaf oil (Melissa officinalis).
Additional ingredients are Organic Coconut Oil, unrefined Organic Cocoa Butter and Organic Shea Butter (both wonderful moisturizers), as well as unrefined Beeswax (a soothing stabilizing agent), Vanilla Planifolia (rich in anti-oxidants) and Sweet Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis).
Helps to keep hands & feet soft and prevents cracking. I love the way it makes my feet feel. I use it every night!
Must have for cold weather
I wash my hands constantly and in the cold, dry weather they really take a beating. This balm really helps to keep them soft and helps the cracking. My feet feel so good after I have slept with the balm on all night.
Hand and foot balm
I really love the foot balm ... I haven't been going for pedicures so by using Marti scrub and balm its made a great difference ... I am also giving some for gifts I know my friends will love it like I do no more ruff feet👍💕
Matina’s products make delightful, practical gifts.
I use this on my father-in-laws feet. His cancer mediation...
I use this on my father-in-laws feet. His cancer mediation has done a number on his feet.... This balm is a miracle! It leaves his feet looking amazing, no peeling or cracking! If it's able to heal his feet, imagine what it will do for yours!
• Skin-test "MartiScrub" products by applying a small amount to skin of inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
• Keep "MartiScrub" products closed and out of reach of children & pets.
• Keep oils away from eyes and ears.
• If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
• Store products out of sun and extreme weather conditions.
• "MartiScrub" products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The user assumes all risk, liability, and responsibility.