Anti-snoring aid SnoreNoMore helps to open the nasal passages and reduce the movement of soft tissue (contracting effect).
How does SnoreNoMore work? The short answer: It helps to open the nasal passage. The long answer: The astringent properties of Frankincense (Boswellia frereana) help to reduce the movement of soft tissue (contracting effect). Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana) is a natural vasodilator, Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) helps to dislodge and expel mucus, decreasing congestion. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) clears stuffiness, and Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora ct. 1,8 cineole) has an expectorant effect on the respiratory tract. Diluted in Organic fractionated Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera).
Snoring is caused by vibration of the soft tissue in the back of the throat as the lungs strain to inhale oxygen through obstructed airways. Typically, this occurs when the muscles that keep the airways open become too relaxed or excess tissue accumulates nearby and obstructs air flow. Any condition or substance that promotes muscle relaxation or a build-up of fatty tissue can have this effect.
How to use: Apply to pulse points, around the nose and top of cheek bones and gently massage areas. Best before bed time.
Size: 10 ml
• Skin-test "MartiScrub" products by applying a small amount to skin of inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
• Keep "MartiScrub" products closed and out of reach of children & pets.
• Keep oils away from eyes and ears.
• If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
• Store products out of sun and extreme weather conditions.
• "MartiScrub" products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The user assumes all risk, liability, and responsibility.