This aromatherapy Orange Sugar Scrub is infused with essential oils of Orange (Citrus sinensis), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) and Vanilla planifolia. The addition of organic honey crystals and orange peel wax makes your skin even more soft and glowing.
Martina's body & face sugar scrubs are freshly made with natural ingredients, no preservatives, colors or dyes. The base of her scrubs is organic fractionated coconut oil (Cocos nucifera), which is a highly stable, odorless and colorless oil and therefore a great carrier for essential oils. Martina uses sugar (not salt) because it is sticky and remains attached to your skin while you are applying it, which makes the essential oils more beneficial. Sugar is not only a natural humectant, it is also a natural source of glycolic acid (or AHA for alpha hydroxy acid) that penetrates the skin, encouraging cell turnover, thus generating fresher, younger-looking skin. Sugar scrubs can be used before or during bathing for a thorough exfoliating treatment that leaves skin smooth, soft and supple. You might even find that your skin care products work more effectively on exfoliated skin, as pores are unclogged and able to retain more moisture.
To use: Scoop out a small amount and rub it over damp skin, then rinse. Use up to 3 times a week. Please keep water out of the jar to prevent mold.
Size: 4 oz or 8 oz PET plastic jar with a bamboo spatula.
• Skin-test "MartiScrub" products by applying a small amount to skin of inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
• Keep "MartiScrub" products closed and out of reach of children & pets.
• Keep oils away from eyes and ears.
• If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
• Store products out of sun and extreme weather conditions.
• "MartiScrub" products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The user assumes all risk, liability, and responsibility.